Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it too late to make a new year's resolution about my blog?


Well, I'm making a resolution to blog more. Just like last year, it's one of my two resolutions -- the other one is, as usual, to loose 10 pounds!

Haven't been up to much lately -- just the usual rounds of Hollywood parties with Hollywood people. I also joined a book club -- we're reading that new biography of Warren Beatty. Here's a picture of him at the White House. He brought Diane Keaton -- she's a weird one! I asked Warren to bring a girl, though, because I didn't want his visit to the White House to occasion any rumors about us -- Ronny did get jealous, even though he was always the only one for me!!!

It was funny, though, because right after this picture got taken of us talking, Warren put his arm around my waist. He was trying to make a move! But I said to him, "Warren, this is Washington, not Hollywood, and I'm married to the President. Now let's go look at the gingerbread White House in the State Dining Room! Come on, Diane!"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back, Nancy!

    You have to admit about Diane Keaton, odd as she is, she does dress sensibly. Although, I often think a little pop of color wouldn't kill her.

    ReplyDelete