Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ronnie Knew How to Pick Them!



Here's a wonderful article about how crabby Supreme Court justices can be! Oh, how true that can be. . . I'm a show biz person, so I guess I naturally gravitated to the show biz guests at our parties, like John Travolta and Princess Diana -- oh, if she hadn't crashed into that tunnel wall in Paris and he hadn't been so homosexual, I really think they might have hit it off and become a lovely couple!

Anyway, all of the justices would just stand in the corner at our parties, giving everyone else dirty looks. And I was always so proud of Ronnie for picking Sandra O'Connor, because even though she was a bit rough around the edges -- she once told Ron Jr. that he should man up and work a ranch for a while -- she knew how to have a good time. She once told me her hand felt empty without a glass of scotch!

I couldn't find a picture of the three of us, so I just sort of made a collage!

No comments:

Post a Comment